I absolutely LOVE this time of year! Love it! The trees are gorgeous and the weather is getting cooler. I love being outside and enjoying the beauty of the season. Sunday afternoon was so beautiful. Scott, Jack, Grady, and I decided to get out of the house and head to the park. Scott took off on his bike chasing Jack in his tractor, while Grady and I strolled along with the jogger stroller. Of course I had to bring my camera. The kids were a little frumpy but the trees and background was gorgeous! I am breathing this all in because I know we are going to be in the 40's before we know it!












Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...
Comments