Okay, somebody stop me before my house looks like a circus. I am on a painting rampage. I cannot stop! It's my addiction. Do they have Painters Annonymous? Hello, my name is Megan, and I am addicted to painting my house. On a lighter note, at least I have a toddler who is benefitting from my madness. I have begun work on the playroom. Like Jack's room I would go in the playroom, look at the bare walls, and so desire to fill them. So, I decided to do a park theme. The walls in his playroom are awkward so this works for the space. I still have much more to do but here is a sample of what I've done so far. I will post more as I do more. I seriously paint a little something everyday. Next, I'm going to paint a sky and clouds and then some old street lamps with signs on them pointing to the rooms with Jack's name on one (Jackson Way) and the next baby's name on the other. Stay tuned...



Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...
Comments