Update: We have made some progress with Jack's sleeping. Two nights ago he only fought going down for about an hour and didn't come to our bed until 5am. Last night he didn't fight going down at all (granted he hadn't napped), woke up once at 1am for a little bit crying but Scott got him back down, and he didn't come to our bed until 6:40am. I am hoping that we are on a roll getting back into his usual sleeping habits. He desperately needs to get back on track because he is just not himself during the day due to the lack of sleep. Thanks for all the advice. We've just tried to stick to his nightly routine and we keep walking him back to his bed when he gets out. I know he'll get it soon! THANK YOU!
Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...
Comments