It's official. I have decided that I am definitely a "boy" mom. I guess I really had no choice in the matter but came to this epiphany today anyway. Although boys are stinky, mischievous, thrill seekers, busy ALL the time, loud, uncontrollable, I still love every minute! There is nothing like the love between a mama and her boy! And I am going to be blessed with another boy! I cannot wait to watch Grady and Jack interact and terrorize each other:) Gavin came over for a little while and I LOVED watching and listening to Jackson and Gavin talk and play. They are too much and SUCH boys! We ended up outside to take advantage of the near perfect weather and I LOVED watching the boys play soccer, search for bugs, shoot hoops, and fill their cars with "gas." They had so much fun and so did I! I can't wait to really cheer this guys on at their sporting events!





Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...
Comments