Skip to main content

The Man, The Myth, The Legend


Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday to an incredible man!

I often ask myself how I got so lucky? Why did God choose me to experience a love so deep; so true? I am undeserving. Everyday I experience life with a man that is totally self-sacrificing who loves in a way that is indescribable. God created this perfect man just for me. Really? I am in shock. Each day that I am blessed to be his wife I fall more deeply in love. I am passionate about and for this man. His love abounds.

Watching him be a father is beyond belief. It is the greatest experience of my life. He is a perfect role model for these boys lacking in nothing. His character is flawless; transparency unmatched. I can only hope and pray that our boys will grow up to be just like their father.

I am honored and humbled to be your wife and the mother of our three boys. I cannot imagine experiencing life with any other. I cannot believe that I have had the priviledge of experiencing 14 birthdays and 4 Father's Days with you! I am incredibly blessed.

Thank you for always giving more of yourself than is possible always thinking of me and the boys before yourself. Thank you for never wavering from who you are no matter what others might say or what life may throw your way. Thank you for giving me the three most precious gifts in the world. I am forever grateful.

I dream about our future together growing old watching the boys grow and I am excited. I live in this moment humbled by your love. I am comforted in knowing that I get to love you through eternity.

Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday!

All My Love Through Eternity,
Megxoxo

Comments

Lindsay said…
Simply Beautiful!!
Anonymous said…
I have to admit, I model what I want in a man after my daddy and your husband. Both show me that finding good men is not impossible.

Popular posts from this blog

Grady's Story

Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...

Our Miracle

"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted." Job 9:10 "You are the God who performs miracles; You will display Your power among the peoples." Psalm 77:14 Meet our miracle...and our secret. Yes, it is true. I am pregnant; about twelve weeks and a few days to be exact. We wanted to make sure this baby was healthy before announcing how great God has been to us! We have known about this precious little blessing for a little over two months and have eagerly awaited numerous sonogram and test results. We have witnessed God's mighty, yet gentle, hand every Tuesday for the past five weeks. This baby is a fighter. However, the road is not "clear" quite yet. We met with the pareanatoligist today to do a sonogram and blood test to determine if there are any chromosomal abnormalities; specifically Downs, and Trisomy 13 and 18. Although the sonogram looked great and the doctor said we were in the "safe zone," we are stil...

Joys and Sorrows

Ok,so I don't really know what to say. All I know is that writing is therapeutic for me and I think I need a little therapy right now. Where to begin? I guess with my doctor appointment. I went in for my routine 12 week check-up only to find out some grim news...the baby had no heartbeat and stopped developing at 10 weeks. No...this cannot be happening...again. There is just no way. God wouldn't allow this to happen again. Yet, it did. How am I feeling, you ask? Honestly, I don't really know. I am deeply saddened, angry,hurt, overwhelmed, fearful, determined, full of faith, lacking in faith, etc., etc. How should I be feeling? What should I do now? Do I sit and cry or do I go finish the errands I need to get done today? I am at a loss. What I do know is that less then a week ago I was experiencing such great joy. I watched my son enjoy the very things I loved as a child. I enjoyed time spent with my husband and with us as a family. I felt my toes in the sand, watched my fav...