Skip to main content

Nothing Beats the Beach

You can't go to California without going to the beach. My parents took me to Laguna Beach every Sunday when I was little. As I got older I'd fight them on it and beg to not go! Can you believe that?! When Scott and I got married we lived a few miles from the beach. I remember getting off the freeway after work, rolling down my car windows, and smelling the salty ocean air! I miss that! I loved being able to share my passion for the beach with my boys. I miss being able to share this past time with my little men. All three of them had an absolute blast playing in the waves, building sandcastles, and, of course, eating some sand.











Comments

Romberg Family said…
Funny the things we took for granite when we were growing up.
Romberg Family said…
One more thing....I always thought i would raise my kids the way that i was raised. Going to the beach, Disneyland and everything else that CA had to offer us!! I hate that my kids dont get to experience the same things i did.
Michelle said…
I'm soooo jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time in Cali! :)
missy said…
Oh what precious memories with your favorite four boys!!! Priceless and absolutely beautiful!
Lindsay said…
It looks a.m.a.z.i.n.g! I want to go soooo badly! I think I dream of Averee's toes in warm sand! Ahhh so fun! And I'm totally jealous of smelling salty air, sounds delicious...maybe I'll look for a candle, haha! :)