Skip to main content

Wordless Wednesday


Comments

Anonymous said…
MLPC

Love your BLOG - Makes me want to be with you guys for "Hugs and Loves"

Dad
GioMitchTrev said…
What a beautiful picture! I love to watch the kiddos sleep. They are so peaceful! I love your blog too by the way. It is gorgeous! I wasn't sure how to get in touch with you from my blog so I thought I would leave a comment here. You can add my blog to your links too if you want. Can I add yours to mine? And yes you can definitely have the receipe! I will give you the original receipe (from my Mom...the really good ones) and then show you how I tweaked it. I will bring it to class on Friday. Take care!
Shannon said…
What a cutie! He looks so little in that big chair! Funny Santa story, too. I am on a mission to become a better photographer because Sadie has a meltdown EVERY time we take her somewhere to get her picture taken, but at home she is fine. Anyway, I'm sure we'll end up with a Santa picture much like yours this year. My email is smoore79@hotmail.com Miss you guys!
GioMitchTrev said…
Here is my email address. alnagidan@hotmail.com I know we are silly that we keep communicating through our blogs! HA! Trev and I would LOVE to come to your playdate today. It really depends on when he wakes up though. He just now went to sleep and it is 1pm. And he usually sleeps between 3-4 hours. So if for some reason he wakes up early we will be there. Otherwise let's set something up for next week. Have a great weekend and thanks so much for the invite! :):)

Popular posts from this blog

Grady's Story

Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...

Our Miracle

"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted." Job 9:10 "You are the God who performs miracles; You will display Your power among the peoples." Psalm 77:14 Meet our miracle...and our secret. Yes, it is true. I am pregnant; about twelve weeks and a few days to be exact. We wanted to make sure this baby was healthy before announcing how great God has been to us! We have known about this precious little blessing for a little over two months and have eagerly awaited numerous sonogram and test results. We have witnessed God's mighty, yet gentle, hand every Tuesday for the past five weeks. This baby is a fighter. However, the road is not "clear" quite yet. We met with the pareanatoligist today to do a sonogram and blood test to determine if there are any chromosomal abnormalities; specifically Downs, and Trisomy 13 and 18. Although the sonogram looked great and the doctor said we were in the "safe zone," we are stil...

Joys and Sorrows

Ok,so I don't really know what to say. All I know is that writing is therapeutic for me and I think I need a little therapy right now. Where to begin? I guess with my doctor appointment. I went in for my routine 12 week check-up only to find out some grim news...the baby had no heartbeat and stopped developing at 10 weeks. No...this cannot be happening...again. There is just no way. God wouldn't allow this to happen again. Yet, it did. How am I feeling, you ask? Honestly, I don't really know. I am deeply saddened, angry,hurt, overwhelmed, fearful, determined, full of faith, lacking in faith, etc., etc. How should I be feeling? What should I do now? Do I sit and cry or do I go finish the errands I need to get done today? I am at a loss. What I do know is that less then a week ago I was experiencing such great joy. I watched my son enjoy the very things I loved as a child. I enjoyed time spent with my husband and with us as a family. I felt my toes in the sand, watched my fav...