We went to our friend, Brooklyn's, 2nd birthday party on Sunday at the Museum of Nature and Sciences. The place was so cool allowing the kids to explore and get their hands on things while learning science. Jackson had a blast running through the different rooms playing with tools, water, farm life, bugs, and much more! We had a blast! The kids were so busy running around I didn't even get a picture of the birthday girl! Happy 2nd birthday Brooklyn!




Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...
Comments