I realized that I have posted a lot about Grady and other stuff so I thought I'd give the star (for now) of our family a little love too! Jackson has been so cute wanting to help Scott put Grady's room together. I'm sure Scott may disagree at how "cute" he's being at times but I digress. He is loving seeing Grady's room come together. Last night he had to help Daddy put Grady's crib together. I just love his face expression in the first picture! He is so annoyed that I stopped him from his "work" to take a picture. I'm such a mom!


Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...
Comments