Skip to main content

Happy 2-Month Day Grady!!!


12 pounds 5 ounces
24 inches

Sweet sweet Grady~

Two months ago today you blessed your mommy and daddy beyond measure with your birth. You are an incredible little boy always wanting to be loved. Snuggling with mommy is one of your favorite activities (besides eating). You are awake and alert more and more each day still loving your zebra on your playmat. You look around taking everything in wondering what this world is all about. You have caught yourself in the mirror a few times and seem surprised. You look at your hands like they are the coolest thing known to man. You have begun to battle gas and drool a little preparing for your teeth to push through. Sometimes this pain and discomfort makes you cranky but for the most part, you are a happy little guy. You are growing WAY too fast but we are trying to savor and enjoy each and every moment! We are so in love with you! Until next month...

You have become quite the chunker.

Your hair is turning copper and is still spikey and fun.

You coo and talk and can often times be quite loud; especially when chatting with your zebra:)

You like your pacifier and soft blankie. It soothes you.

Your personality is beginning to develop.

The bath is a little more relaxing for you these days.

You are working on head control and doing quite well. Your doctor says your head control is that of a 4 month old. Way to go!

You love your brother although he does annoy you from time to time.

Mommy is still your favorite person even though you are working on that:)

Comments

Becca said…
I can't believe how big he is getting. The look on his face when he is sitting in the Bumbo is hilarious!
GioMitchTrev said…
So sweet. I can't believe it has already been 2 months. Love you all!

Popular posts from this blog

Grady's Story

Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...

Our Miracle

"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted." Job 9:10 "You are the God who performs miracles; You will display Your power among the peoples." Psalm 77:14 Meet our miracle...and our secret. Yes, it is true. I am pregnant; about twelve weeks and a few days to be exact. We wanted to make sure this baby was healthy before announcing how great God has been to us! We have known about this precious little blessing for a little over two months and have eagerly awaited numerous sonogram and test results. We have witnessed God's mighty, yet gentle, hand every Tuesday for the past five weeks. This baby is a fighter. However, the road is not "clear" quite yet. We met with the pareanatoligist today to do a sonogram and blood test to determine if there are any chromosomal abnormalities; specifically Downs, and Trisomy 13 and 18. Although the sonogram looked great and the doctor said we were in the "safe zone," we are stil...

Joys and Sorrows

Ok,so I don't really know what to say. All I know is that writing is therapeutic for me and I think I need a little therapy right now. Where to begin? I guess with my doctor appointment. I went in for my routine 12 week check-up only to find out some grim news...the baby had no heartbeat and stopped developing at 10 weeks. No...this cannot be happening...again. There is just no way. God wouldn't allow this to happen again. Yet, it did. How am I feeling, you ask? Honestly, I don't really know. I am deeply saddened, angry,hurt, overwhelmed, fearful, determined, full of faith, lacking in faith, etc., etc. How should I be feeling? What should I do now? Do I sit and cry or do I go finish the errands I need to get done today? I am at a loss. What I do know is that less then a week ago I was experiencing such great joy. I watched my son enjoy the very things I loved as a child. I enjoyed time spent with my husband and with us as a family. I felt my toes in the sand, watched my fav...