We had an ABSOLUTE blast at Sea World! I knew Jackson would like it but had no idea how much he'd LOVE it! He especially liked Shamu and the whale show. I wish everyone could have seen his little face light up with pure delight and curiosity. He was mesmerized. It seriously brought a tear to my eye. He really enjoyed getting splashed by Shamu's tale and told Scott and I that he wanted to be a whale trainer when he got "bigger bigger." We also got the priviledge to spend the day with Jen, Ric, and the kids. Jack and Jake loved seeing each other. All-in-all, Sea World was a success!




















Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...
Comments
What a majestic creature!
What fun memories!!