We had a wonderful 4th of July! The day started with some time in the sand and ocean. Jackson just couldn't stay away. We went back to the house for lunch and naptime. Scott and I enjoyed some quiet time on the porch people watching (which is so much fun on the 4th at Newport). We BBQ'ed and ended the night watching fireworks on the sand as a family. It was a beautiful day and fantastic night spent as a family!
My Dad Rocks!!! He sure does!

Chowin' down on a Bal Bar...yummo!!!

Absolutely breathtaking!

I love you, babe!

Chasing bubbles...he made a new friend!

Cheese!

Ah! Toes in the sand and ocean...one of the best feelings!!!

Sommersaults in the sand...

Mommy's kid...people watching

Mommy and Jack doing some more people watching:)

Husband and wife enjoying some much needed quiet time on the patio while Jack napped (yes, we are people watching)

Newport Beach's finest...

Oh no, wait, here they are...

The beach crowd

Waiting for waves

Digging with daddy

Hmmm....what is he trying to accomplish here???

Aw...now I see, Grasshopper
My Dad Rocks!!! He sure does!
Chowin' down on a Bal Bar...yummo!!!
Absolutely breathtaking!
I love you, babe!
Chasing bubbles...he made a new friend!
Cheese!
Ah! Toes in the sand and ocean...one of the best feelings!!!
Sommersaults in the sand...
Mommy's kid...people watching
Mommy and Jack doing some more people watching:)
Husband and wife enjoying some much needed quiet time on the patio while Jack napped (yes, we are people watching)
Newport Beach's finest...
Oh no, wait, here they are...
The beach crowd
Waiting for waves
Digging with daddy
Hmmm....what is he trying to accomplish here???
Aw...now I see, Grasshopper
Comments