I guess I have myself a little competition...Scott has started a blog. He has always wanted to write on here but I am a little controlling and I have given him the opportunity. The wonderful thing about Scott is that he has a FANTASTIC mind and an AMAZING way with words. So much so that I know he is going to blow me out of the water. However, I am excited to see what he has to say; what inspires him. So, without further ado, here is his blog link... www.thebigfish1.blogspot.com Enter at your own risk!
Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...
Comments