Oh my goodness what a fun morning we had! My friend, Jen, put together a "playdate" at our fire department and it was incredible! Thank you, Jen! The fire fighters were AMAZING with the kiddos! They took about a dozen 2-4 year olds on a complete tour of the fire house and engines! The guys were GREAT with the kids! Jackson was out of his body excited and so into learning everything the fire fighters had to teach him. His face was priceless the whole time! The kids got to see where the fire fighters lived, ate, slept, and, most importantly, watched movies! They had a great media room and all the kiddos jumped into the recliners and laid back. It was pretty funny! Next, we were off to see the engines. They got to see and go into an ambulance and a fire truck. So cool! Jackson LOVED every second! Enjoy the pics!














Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...
Comments