Ok,so I don't really know what to say. All I know is that writing is therapeutic for me and I think I need a little therapy right now. Where to begin? I guess with my doctor appointment. I went in for my routine 12 week check-up only to find out some grim news...the baby had no heartbeat and stopped developing at 10 weeks. No...this cannot be happening...again. There is just no way. God wouldn't allow this to happen again. Yet, it did. How am I feeling, you ask? Honestly, I don't really know. I am deeply saddened, angry,hurt, overwhelmed, fearful, determined, full of faith, lacking in faith, etc., etc. How should I be feeling? What should I do now? Do I sit and cry or do I go finish the errands I need to get done today? I am at a loss. What I do know is that less then a week ago I was experiencing such great joy. I watched my son enjoy the very things I loved as a child. I enjoyed time spent with my husband and with us as a family. I felt my toes in the sand, watched my fav...
Comments
Amazing job Scott. Love it!!