Oh, how I LOVE this time of year! Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! I love the cooler weather and the beautiful colors. Last Sunday we went to the pumpkin patch and had the best time! Jackson was so excited and had a blast! He was funny feeding the cows; a little apprehensive which is typically not his personality. I think their giant tongues freaked him out a bit. Jack did enjoy running through the pumpkin field picking out pumpkins for him and Grady. We also went on a hayride, ate some hot dogs, fed some sheep and goats, and went on a giant slide all in perfect Fall-like weather. We had the best family day!











Grady Steven Fish 7lbs. 3oz. 19 1/2inches April 25, 2009 4:45pm SURPRISE! Actually, I think absolute shock is more appropriate! This was me a week ago...happy at 36 weeks pregnant with not much happening. I thought for sure that I had at least 2 weeks left, if not four. I did, however, frantically run around town that day getting all the things I thought I needed to get just in case. Good thing I am a little neurotic and OCD because it paid off a few days later. I have had contractions on and off since I was 25 weeks pregnant or so. I never thought anything of them because they were so sporadic and fairly painless. Friday camearound and I noticed that I was having more contractions than usual. Grady was still moving about so I didn't worry much. Around 2:30pm that day I laid down because the contractions were coming on a little stronger and closer together. I called Scott to let him know and honestly, to see when he was coming home from work. Jackson was still napping and I wasn...
Comments